Cataract Surgeries & IOU Lens ImplantsThe Sanjay Anand Charitable Foundation sponsors 100 cataract surgeries & IOU Lens Implants every month at the ICARE Hospital in Noida, India.
Please help us bring some normality back into the lives of the poor by Clicking Here to Donate Now!
Cataract Surgeries and IOU Lens Implants sponsored since June 1996
As of June 1996, The Sanjay Anand Charitable Foundation (SACF) collaborated with ICARE to launch one of their first projects in India. The foundation is not only one of ICARE’s benefactor’s, Mr Sunil Anand (The President of The Sanjay Anand Charitable Foundation) is also one of the Trustees of ICARE.
- EPatients are transported FREE from their villages to the hospital, which is approximately 20-25 miles.
- EPatients undergo FREE surgeries for the removal of the cataract and the implantation of IOU Lenses.
- EPatients provided with FREE board and lodging during their hospital stay.
- EOn day three, they are discharged and transported back to their home FREE.
- EFREE follow-up appointments are made based on individual cases, to ensure each patient is provided with optimal care.
The Sanjay Anand Charitable Foundation sponsors 100 cataract surgeries & IOU Lens Implants per month.
In 2000, The Sanjay Anand Charitable Foundation and the ICARE eye Hospital launched the ICARE Eye Bank (ICEB) in a joint effort. The ICEB is a registered Eye Bank under the Transplantation Human Organ Act of 1995, Government of India. ICEB has set standards in eye banking and is the model eye bank for northeastern Uttar Pradesh (India).
The Sanjay Anand Viklang (Disabled) Hospital and Research Centre
The Bharat Vikas Viklang Punarvas Kendra and The Sanjay Anand Viklang (Disabled) Hospital and Research Centre is the only facility in India which manufactures prosthetic limbs to German standards and technology, andprovides them to the patients “FREE of cost”.
Cataract Surgeries & IOU Lens Implants
The Sanjay Anand Charitable Foundation sponsors 100 Cataract Surgeries and IOU Lens Implants per month.
The Sanjay Anand Charitable Foundation has been sponsoring Soup Kitchens Twice A Week.
Adopt A Highway
Since 1996 The Sanjay Anand Charitable Foundation (SACF) adopted one mile of the highway on the West Shore Expressway in Staten Island, New York.